LordsAWar! is a free, turn-based strategy game where up to 8 players strive for control of as many cities as possible. Produce new armies in cities to conquer nearby cities. Using the income from those cities, make more armies to take more cities. Send a hero to a temple to get a quest, or maybe search a nearby ruin instead. Play with others or against the computer.
This project is similar to Warlords II and is playable on GNU+Linux, and Windows. This project has a longer history than most people realize!
If you enjoy playing LordsAWar! please consider donating to keep the project alive. Thank-you to everyone who has donated so far!
Play it on Windows: Get LordsAWar! For Windows.
- Find playtesters to help improve network play.
- Improve the artificial intelligence.
- Translate the game into more languages using translationproject.org.
- Find a musician who can create better in-game music.
- Find artists who can create better artwork.
- Complete some of the tasks.
Found a bug? Post it on the bug tracker.
Contact me if you want to help out and need some pointers!
The source can be downloaded with the command:
git clone git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/lordsawar.git
You may also download the developmental or stable tarball [27 MB].
Last updated on Feb 19 2021 by Ben Asselstine